Hey Creator, looking for the right graphics card for your PC? We understand your demands and thus we have come up with the Best Graphics Cards under 15000 which will give you high efficiency and better performance.
Our recommendations are best suited even if you are building your PC or want to upgrade your existing PC. All the listed GPUs under 5000 are very efficient and deliver the best performance, under budget you will get great performance.
What is a Graphics Card?
A graphic card is a digital component that is useful for rendering an image and converting data into digital signals. These graphic cards are helpful in Gaming, Video and Image editing and even some computer software also need a graphic card to deliver better performance.
It’s not at all necessary that you will only need a graphic card for gaming, even if you are a college student who wants to work on AutoCAD then also you will be needing a graphic card.
BUYING GUIDE FOR GRAPHIC CARDS
We are listing some important points to remember before buying the right graphics card for under 5000 rs. The below-mentioned points must be there in the best GPU under 15k.
- If you are building your PC then must save some money for CPU, so we have listed budget options only.
- Check your Monitor: Before upgrading the internal hardware first you should also look at external PCs. For better performance choose a monitor with 1080p resolutions.
- Refresh Rate: If your monitor already has a powerful refresh rate and you must buy a powerful Graphic card also to deliver such performance.
- Don’t get Dual Cards: Getting dual cards is a waste of money as the setup and cost will be painful. Just choose the right card from our list of the best graphics cards under 10000.
- Don’t look at those minor overclocking speeds: Just spend wisely and choose a good graphic card don’t expect too much overclocking from these graphic cards. It can hardly push its limits to 5%-10%.
This was our impressive guide to buy the best graphic card under 10000. We have mentioned Top 5 best graphics cards under 5000 that are best-sellers on Amazon with high user ratings.
Top 5 Best Graphics Cards under 5000
MSI GT 710 2GD3H LP DDR3 Gaming | Best Graphic Card Under 5000
- Core Memory – 954 MHz.
- Core 2048 MB DDR3 1600 MHz.
- Ports include Dual-link DVI-D x1, HDMI x 1, and D-Sub x 1.
- Ensures low temperature.
- Delivers low ESR.
- Silent yet powerful performance.
- With 3 years of manufacturer warranty.
MSI is a very famous company which is known for its durable and efficient computer components. When we were looking for the best graphic card under 5000 then this was our first choice.
MSI GT 710 2GD3H is a very powerful and budget-friendly graphic card that delivers complete value for money. Some key features include – lifetime usage under heavy load, works fine at low temperatures, and has extremely low ESR.
With this graphic card under 5000 completely forgets those noisy age-old cards, this emits very less sound and is best for gaming and multimedia.
Some additional features include – built-in game recording and wireless support via Android/OS.
Reasons To Buy
Gigabyte GeForce GV-N71D3-2GL PCI Graphics Card | Best Graphic Card under 10000
- Comes with the very powerful Nvidia Ge-Force GT 710.
- Has integrated 2048MB DDR3 memory.
- Core clock speed- 940 MHz.
- Has ports for DVI-D, DSub, and HDMI.
- Comes with GeForce 3D Vision.
- Has a 3-year manufacturer warranty.
GIGABYTE is a very trusted computer component manufacturer that comes with this best graphics card under 10000.
This GIGABYTE Card is powered with GeForce GV-N710D3 which is very powerful and delivers the best performance ever at this price point.
Talking about the technical details it has an inbuilt 2048MB DDR3 memory with a core clock speed of 940 MHz and supports Ge-Force 3D vision.
Additionally, has all major ports and comes with a 3-year manufacturer warranty. You can consider this as the best graphics cards under 10000.
Reasons To Buy
Asus GeForce GT 710 2GB GDDR5 DVI Graphics Card | Best Graphic Card under 15000
- Bestselling Graphics Cards on Amazon.
- Delivers great performance with smooth multitasking.
- Made with Super Alloy power 2 components.
- Supports DDR5 fast memory.
- Supports DX12 on windows 10.
- Delivers silent performance.
- Has an efficient cooling system.
Asus is a very famous and reliable brand in computer components, their machines are very powerful.
Asus GeForce GT 710 2 DDR5 is a best-selling graphic card under 5000 which comes with powerful features and is very efficient for gaming or multitasking.
It is a best-seller on Amazon as it has these amazing features like silent performance, intelligent cooling, robust built quality, and support for all major ports.
Additional features include support for DX12 on windows 10, a game booster, and an inbuilt game caster.
Under 5000 this is the best graphics in India 2020.
Reasons To Buy
Zotac GeForce GT 710 2GB DDR3 FanSink Best Graphics Card under 5000
- With 192 Cuda Cores.
- With faster support for DDR3 memory.
- Engine clock speed at 954 MHz.
- Great temperature control with Fan Sink.
- With ports like HDMI/DVI and VGA.
Zotac GeForce GT 710 2GB DDR3 is a very powerful graphics cards that delivers the right balance of performance and efficiency.
It comes with a clock speed of 954 MHz which is best suited for multitasking, gaming, and any kind of designing work. Even at the high performance, you will not feel the heat as it comes with Fan Sink.
Also, it has all the necessary ports like HDMI/DVI and VGA for better connectivity. With DDR3 it even delivers faster performance and enough space for applications to run.
You can consider this as the best graphic card under 15000.
Reasons To Buy
Gigabyte GeForce GT 710 2GB Graphic Card with PCI Express 2.0 x 8 interface
- Affordable yet powerful.
- Comes with NVIDIA Geforce GT 710.
- With very powerful DDR5.
- Clock speed: 954 MHz.
- With ports like Dual-link and HDMI.
- Also supports PCI Express 2.0 x 8 interface.
Another powerful product from Gigabyte which will deliver value and is powerful. It comes with very powerful DDR5 memory which gives faster speed.
With a clock speed of 954 MHz and support for PCI Express 2.0 X 8 bus interface, it’s powerful to handle multi-tasking and other designing work.
Also, it has all the necessary ports like Dual-Link DVI and HDMI which will help you in smooth connectivity.
If you are looking for the best graphics cards under 5000 then this is something very powerful and efficient.
This was our article on the Top 5 Graphics Cards under 15000 which delivers the best performance and is best-selling on Amazon.